All Board Meetings are held at our office in Kremmling (106 S. 2nd St.)
- Sat, Aug 11, 2018 @ 8:00 am: Community Chipping Day: Kremmling (14th St. & Eagle Ave.)
Please be prepared to provide the following information at drop off: name, email, address, amount of material, acres treated, and time committed to slash removal projects
Community Chipping Program Materials Guidelines:
Accepted materials include trees, tree branches, small diameter logs and brush (cut away from root mass).
The following restrictions apply:
- No logs or branches with a diameter greater than 12 inches
- No construction, building or other man-made materials
- No lumber, fence posts or signs
- No roots, root wads, stumps or anything else that grows below the soil
- No materials that contain dirt, sand, gravel or rocks
- No materials that contain any metal (nails, screws, fencing), string or other man-made materials
- No herbaceous / non-woody plant material
- No willow trees/branches/bushes
Questions, please call 970-887-3380!
- Fri, Aug 24, 2018 @ 8:00 am: Water Law in a Nutshell Workshop--Grand Lake
Water Law in a Nutshell Workshop
Friday, August 24, 2018
Shadowcliff Mountain Lodge, Grand Lake, CO
Cost: $52/pp, lunch and snacks included
Registration Deadline: August 10th.