The Middle Park Conservation District is proud to be named a recipient of the Colorado Department of Agriculture’s Agricultural Drought Resiliency Fund Stimulus Grant. We were awarded $25,000 in cost-share dollars to assist landowners with on-the-ground irrigation projects. The funds are to be allocated to landowners who wish to replace, upgrade, or install new irrigation structures on their properties. Depending on the number of eligible applicants and projects submitted, each recipient may receive $3,000 or more of matching funds.2022 Cost-Share APPLICATION (Due March 15, 2022)
1. Projects must address irrigation or irrigation-induced soil erosion control;
2. Install new or replaced old irrigation structures;
3. Be a Grand or Summit County ag producer;
4. Landowners will provide a 50% MATERIAL match to the District;
5. District Funds will only pay for materials and/or rental of equipment;
6. Specs must meet NRCS approval;
7. Landowner must have the ability to complete project by August 31, 2022
This is will be the fifth year that the Middle Park Conservation District has received funds for an irrigation cost-share program. Projects have included installation of check and turnout structures, head gates, underground pipe, and gated pipe.
Call 970.724.3456, or email firstname.lastname@example.org, with questions.
APPLICATIONS ARE DUE BY March 15, 2022!